Meeting Location: Ningyo-cho Community Hall
Recorded by: TM. NW
- Call to order, by TM ST, which brought fresh atmosphere through overall meeting.
- TMOE was TM YK. I received the impression that she prepared sufficiently. She organized meeting very smoothly, and timely manner.
- "Word of the evening" was "Profound" chosen by TM DA. Very useful words, and many members could use it in today's speech.
2. Prepared Speech (TM K)
- "Ra-men" by TM YS:
- "Bath time" by TM RS:
- "Ticket now on sale" by TM MS.
- "Serendipity" by TM MT:
The best Speaker award went to TM MT.
3. Table Topic (TM SM)
- About coalition meeting by TM NW.
- Drink after meeting by TM ST
- Halloween costume by TM KO
- Memorable experience in Disneyland by guest
The Best TT Award went to TM NW.
4. Evaluation(TM SN)
- TM MY evaluated the speech given by TM YS
TM Y evaluated clear and logical organization of speech, while she pointed out that TM Y might take more time on main topic.
- TM MD evaluated the speech given by TM RS
Speech included following advantages, Remind, Inspire, Structure, Attitude
- TM ES evaluated the speech given by TM MS.
- TM DI evaluated the speech given by TM MT
He was interested in TM T's speech as her speech was very closely connected with her real life experience. Her speech was like Hillary Clinton speech.
5. Closing, and My Brief View
- Overall, meeting was held very smoothly, thanks especially to sufficient preparation of TMOE YK, and Table Topic Master TM SM, and Evaluation Session Master TM SN.
- I could enjoy variety of topics in prepared speech. In table speech, we could share timely topic such as coalition meeting with Ichikawa Smile, and finally I was surprised with outstanding performance of each evaluator in evaluation session.
5. Schedule and other
- Next meeting will be held on Nov 26th.
- Celebration party for TM DA, TM. MA on Nov 14th.
- TM District 76, Fall Japanese Evaluation Contest on Nov 28th. (TM Y registered)