The 216th regular meeting was held on December 8th at Ningyo-cho Community Center.
TMOE (Toasts Master of Evening) was conducted by TM S.T.
The Word of Evening was "glitter". It means that “sparkle”, “shine”.
Xmas is coming soon, so this word is suitable for this season.
Prepared speech session: We had four brilliant speeches.
1. "Recommend Physical Exam (part 2) " as CC#6 (Vocal variety) by H. O.
He talked about his physical exam with humorous expression and recommended it.
2. "Be First Aider " as AC#1 (The Briefing from “Speech by Management”) by S. N.
She talked about her experience to get lifesaving certification and answered questions from audience.
3. "For a healthy state of mind" as AC#3 (The Persuasive Approach from “Public Relations) by E. S.
She talked about importance of psychological health and introduced her routine work, “kanpu-masatsu.
4. "Japanese Personality Traits" as CC#2 (Organize your Speech) by E. H.
She talked about features of Japanese people from foreigner’s view.
Table topic session:
Table topic master was K. O. Each topic was related to the big news of 2016. Every speaker talked about their views.
1. by M.S. 2. by Y.F. 3. by Y.H. 4. by Y.M.
Best speaker: TM M. N.
Best table topic speaker: TM S-san (Guest)
Best evaluator: TM Y. M.
Today we have two guests, TM S-san and T-san. TM S san is veteran , she made brilliant table topic speech.
Next meeting will be held on December 22, the last meeting in 2016.