TMOE (Toasts Master of Evening) was conducted by K. I.
15 members attended in this time.
WOE (Word of Evening) was "regular". We often use it as Katakana English. How do we use in English speech?
Prepared speech session:
We had 4 fantastic speeches.
1. "Live in the moment" as CC#1(the ice breaker) by H. E.
Her speech brought new perspective to our club.
2. "The journey has never finished" as CC#1(the ice breaker) by Q. T.
He talked about his experience in Japan with confidence.
3. "What is INSPIRATION PORN?" as CC#9(persuade with power) by S. T.
She put her thoughts into clear words, although it was handle-tough topic.
4. "Ghost" as CC#8(get comfortable with visual aids) by K. O.
He talked humorous story in spite of scary title comparing a person to a ghost.
Table topic session:
Facilitated by Y. F. using "Lyrics of Bob Dylan"
Topic was " Tell us your story relating (as following)"
1. relating "noon/spoon/balloon/moon/soon"
2. "things you tried many times"
3. relating "LOVE"
4. relating “hearing”
5. relating "TIME"
6. "if you could change time"
1. by M. Y.
2. by D. I.
3. by S. T.
4. by S. N.
Best speaker: TM K. O.
Best table topic speaker: TM Y. H.
Best evaluator: TM S. N.
Every time around 15-20 members gather in our regular meeting.
They have various speech/English skill. It is reasonable there are difference of individual ability. We hope to come and visit us, if you are interested.